About Eisenhower High School
Eisenhower High School is located in Rialto, California, which lies north of Interstate 10, between the cities of San Bernardino and Fontana. It is one of three comprehensive high schools in the Rialto Unified School District and serves a student population of approximately 2,400 in grades 9-12. Established in 1959, Eisenhower has served more than five generations of the community's members and prides itself on its outstanding programs.
Eisenhower High School is committed to equipping each Eagle with academic and personal skills to proudly graduate and confidently face challenges as a contributing member of their community.
100% Engagement, 100% of the time, 100% I.K.E.M.O.B.
Live Life with Purpose.
Student Learning Outcomes
Eisenhower High School will prepare their students to be:
Respectful individuals who:
- Demonstrate respectful behaviors towards students and adults
- Possess the ability to demonstrate respect with individuals and groups.
Responsible individuals who:
- Are accountable for their academic success.
- Demonstrate the willingness to assist others.
Relevant thinkers who:
- Actively pursue understandings of the world around them.
- Apply critical thinking skills to real-life scenarios.
Rigorous learners who:
- Apply problem-solving processes to evaluate and analyze academic material.
- Approach life with intellectual curiosity.